Zodiac and Swastika
Cover of the first American edition
|Original title||Tierkreis und Hakenkreuz: Als Astrologe an Himmlers Hof|
Zodiac and Swastika: How Astrology Guided Hitler's Germany (German: Tierkreis und Hakenkreuz: Als Astrologe an Himmlers Hof) is a 1968 book by Wilhelm Wulff. It was released in 1973 in the United States by Coward, McCann & Geoghegan and in the United Kingdom by Arthur Barker Limited of London. The English edition has a foreword by the historian Walter Laqueur.
The historian Nicholas Goodrick-Clarke takes the book as evidence that Wulff was consulted by Heinrich Himmler in the last weeks of the war. However, Goodrick-Clarke does not deal with Wulff's claim that as early as 1943 he got the assignment to locate Benito Mussolini, who had disappeared after being ousted from power.
- (The Occult Roots of Nazism, p. 165)
- W. Wulff. Zodiac and Swastika: How Astrology Guided Hitler's Germany. Coward, McCann & Geoghegan, 1973. ISBN 0-698-10547-8, ISBN 978-0-698-10547-8
- Daniel Hermsdorf. Saturn Hitler. Banken, Astrologie, Kabbala und die Bilderwelt des Dritten Reichs. filmdenken Verlag, 2016. ISBN 978-3-9813921-7-3. Info (German)
- Peter Levenda. Unholy Alliance: A History of Nazi Involvement With the Occult.
- Nicholas Goodrick-Clarke. The Occult Roots of Nazism.