(Redirected from Chao Chou)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Zhaozhou may refer to:
- Zhaozhou Congshen (趙州從諗; 778–897), Chinese Chán (Zen) Buddhist master
- Zhaozhou County (肇州县), Heilongjiang, China
- Zhaozhou, Heilongjiang (肇州镇), town in and seat of Zhaozhou County
- Zhao County (赵州), formerly named Zhaozhou, in Hebei, China
- Zhaozhou Bridge (赵州桥), world's oldest open-spandrel fully stone segmental arch bridge, in Zhao County
- Zhaozhou, Hebei (赵州镇), town in and seat of Zhao County
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zhaozhou.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.