Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up crocker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crocker is an archaic synonym of potter.
People and fictional characters
- Crocker End, hamlet in Oxfordshire, England
- Crocker, Indiana, unincorporated community
- Crocker, Iowa, unincorporated community
- Crocker, Missouri, city
- Crocker, South Dakota, census-designated place
- Crocker, Washington, census designated place
- Crocker-Amazon, San Francisco, California, neighborhood
- Crocker Art Museum in Sacramento, California
- Crocker Highlands, Oakland, California, neighborhood
- Crocker Mountain (Maine)
- Betty Crocker, brand name owned by General Mills
- Crocker & Brewster, U.S. publisher based in Boston (1818–76)
- Crocker Motorcycles, U.S. motorcycle manufacturer
- Crocker National Bank, U.S. bank bought by Wells Fargo
- Crocker (sport), combination of soccer football and cricket
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crocker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.