Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lexis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lexis may refer to:
- Lexis (linguistics), the total bank of words and phrases of a particular language, the artifact of which is known as a lexicon
- Lexis (Aristotle), a complete group of words in a language
- LexisNexis, part of the LexisNexis online information database
- Lexis diagram a demographic visualisation for showing age and period of cohort members on the same figure
People with the name
- Wilhelm Lexis (1837–1914), German statistician, economist, and social scientist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lexis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.