Jump to navigation Jump to search
Recombinant may refer to:
- Recombinant organism – an organism that contains a different combination of alleles from either of its parents.
- Recombinant DNA – a form of artificial DNA sequence
- Recombinant protein - artificially produced (and often purified) protein
- Recombinant virus – a virus formed by recombining genetic material
- VRLA – a valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) battery that is also referred to as a recombinant battery
- InSoc Recombinant – an album by synthpop band Information Society
- Recombinant Inc., - an interactive music technology company co-founded by David Cope
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Recombinant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.