Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Justice maximism
Justice maximism was proposed for deletion. This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record. The result of the debate was delete.
- Author's own philosophy / original work and not encyclopedic. Maximism isn't even a word.--jag123 13:31, 12 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete: Not the author's own philosophy, alas, but more transhumanism and the "elimination of the chemical substrates of all human suffering." We've been through this junque before. Geogre 14:57, 12 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Original work. Returns zero hits on Google. -- Schaefer 19:50, 12 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Keep. Fundamental extreme state of existence; therefore what does it matter how few individuals recognize it? By the way, it has only a small overlap with transhumanism. EdwardSmith
- Delete under the "no original research" rule. Rossami (talk) 01:38, 14 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Original research. -Willmcw 03:41, 14 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Original idea --Tagishsimon (talk)
- Delete, author did not show notability upon request. Gazpacho 09:57, 14 Dec 2004 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like some other VfD subpages, is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion or on the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.