Keilor Plains railway station
Southbound view from Platform 1 in December 2013
|Location||East Esplanade, St Albans|
|Distance||19.50 kilometres from Southern Cross|
|Fare zone||Myki Zone 2|
|Website||Public Transport Victoria|
|Opened||27 January 2002|
Keilor Plains railway station is located on the Sunbury line, in Victoria, Australia. It serves the western Melbourne suburb of St Albans, and opened on 27 January 2002, as part of the extension of the electrified network from St Albans to Sydenham.
Platforms & services
CDC Melbourne operates two routes via Keilor Plains station:
- 418: St Albans station – Caroline Springs Square Shopping Centre
- 421: St Albans station – Watergardens station
- Keilor Plains Vicsig
- VR History by Andrew Waugh
- Taylors Road Rail Underpass, Melbourne GHD
- "Sunbury Line". Public Transport Victoria.
- "418 St Albans Station - Caroline Springs via Keilor Plains Station". Public Transport Victoria.
- "421 St Albans Station - Watergardens Station via Keilor Plains Station". Public Transport Victoria.
- Melway map at street-directory.com.au