|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nutritionists.|
A nutritionist is a person who advises others on matters of food and nutrition and their impacts on human health. In many countries, nutritionists are not required to have training, education, or a professional license. This differs from dietitians, who are usually required to have specific training and a professional license.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Diet food advocates (8 C, 175 P)
- ► Women nutritionists (1 C, 22 P)
- ► American nutritionists (1 C, 100 P)
- ► British nutritionists (36 P)
- ► Canadian nutritionists (4 P)
- ► French nutritionists (4 P)
- ► German nutritionists (7 P)
- ► Honduran nutritionists (1 P)
- ► Portuguese nutritionists (2 P)
- ► Raw foodists (43 P)
Pages in category "Nutritionists"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).