Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gois can refer to:
- Bento de Góis (1562-1607), Portuguese traveler, probably the first European to travel overland from India to China via Afghanistan
- Damião de Góis, 16th-century Portuguese philosopher
- The Passage du Gois, a natural, periodically flooded passage leading to the island of Noirmoutier in France
- Góis, a town and municipality in Portugal
- Gois (moth), a genus of moths in the family Megalopygidae
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gois.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.