This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion of the article below. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record.
The result of the debate was keep. —Korath (Talk) 16:12, Mar 17, 2005 (UTC)
In my opinion this article is 99.81% POV and doesn't look salvagible, should either be competely rewriten (which not much would be left) as I oppose the article and dispute its factuality. I am a bad cadinadte to do the work myself, I will check the article left and if it is neutral should not bug me. In my opinion this information is a political discussion and wikipedia is not a soapbox for those. Regardless of factuality article is not neutral and a good number of people would be "offended" and go into a revert spree.
- Keep Contrary to what you think, Coolcat, the article describes a real political/cultural movement and is therefore relevant. Add/edit if you think some of it could be bettered. The article is reasonably widely linked and has not resulted in any revert warring. Refdoc 09:36, 5 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Keep and cleanup as necessary. Kappa 10:38, 5 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Keep a real movement which deserves an article. Pan-turkism is in Encyclopædia Britannica and I consider proof enough for notability. Jeltz talk 15:19, 5 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Keep Notable topic, and not even a rampantly POV article. Alai 19:22, 5 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete, and rewrite. Megan1967 02:26, 6 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Keep.Seems a reasonable article to me and on a notable subject, being the philosophy of Enver Pasha who was a key figure of the Armenian genocide and an influence on Kemal Ataturk, the founder of modern turkey. Obviously the Britannica thinks so too. Capitalistroadster 18:04, 6 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Keep and clean up. Binadot 20:16, 6 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Keep. Doesn't look POV at all, and certainly it's accurate, if not long enough to be too informative. - Mustafaa 06:54, 7 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Keep. I completely agree with Mustafaa.
- Keep. What's the problem with this that warrents deletion.--Briangotts 21:35, 11 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Keep. ;) --Nerval 05:13, 19 January 2006 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like some other VfD subpages, is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion, or the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.