Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pawn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pawn may refer to:
- Pawn, Oregon, an historic forest community
- Noatak Airport, International Civil Aviation Organization code PAWN
- Pawn River, Burma
- Doris Pawn (1894–1988), an American actress of the silent film era
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Pawn (chess), the weakest and most numerous piece in the game
- Pawn (film), a 2013 film
- PAWN, an online multiplayer Flash game
- Pawn Stars television series on the History Channel
- The Pawn, a 1980s text adventure
- The Pawn (film), 1978 French film
- The Pawn, a 1998 film
- Pawn, another name for a pledge (law) in certain jurisdictions
- PAWN, a 32-bit embedded scripting language with a C-like syntax.
- Pawnbroker or pawnshop, a business that provides loans by taking personal property as collateral
- Pawnship, debt bondage slavery
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pawn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.