Luís Queiró (born 2 July 1953) is a Portuguese politician and Member of the European Parliament for the Social Democratic Party–People's Party coalition; part of the European People's Party–European Democrats group.
In 1977 he earned a law degree from the University of Coimbra Law School and has been a practicing lawyer in Portugal since; in January 2020 he retired and resigned his post of chairman of the CDS Party Convention.
He published Tempo Europeu, in 2009. He is a founding member of Eupportunity and a consultant on European affairs.
- Gomes, Margarida; Rodrigues, Sofia (18 January 2009). "Portas chama Teresa Caeiro e Luís Queiró para as vice-presidências do CDS-PP". Publico (in Portuguese). Archived from the original on 14 February 2011. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Orçamento: Governo e CDS longe de acordo". IOL (in Portuguese). 16 January 2010.[dead link]
- "6th parliamentary term | Luís QUEIRÓ | MEPs | European Parliament". www.europarl.europa.eu. Retrieved 29 October 2020.
- "Luís Queiró deixa funções de presidente da mesa do Congresso do CDS". Notícias ao Minuto (in Portuguese). 25 January 2020. Retrieved 29 October 2020.
- webzeki.com. "Team -Luis Queiró". eupportunity.eu. Retrieved 29 October 2020.