Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Albanus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Albanus may refer to:
- Alba Longa, an ancient city near Rome in Italy
- St. Alban, soldier who became a Christian martyr
- Alban Hills, southeast of Rome were known as Albanus Mons to the Romans, and Lago Albano in the Alban Hills was called Albanus Lacus
- Albanus Glacier, located in Antarctica near the Tapley Mountains
- Galeas Albanus, a ship from Äpplö in Åland that sailed in the Baltic Sea during the early 20th century or the replica built 1986-1988
- Albanus (guitar), a rare make of guitar
- Albinus (disambiguation)
- Albania (disambiguation)
- Albanian (disambiguation)
- Albanians (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Albanus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.