Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Soap, soap, or SOAP in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Soap is a surfactant cleaning compound used for personal or other cleaning.
Soap may also refer to:
- Supplemental Offer and Acceptance Program, for medical students who were not initially matched with U.S. residencies by the National Resident Matching Program
- Soap opera, ongoing, episodic work of fiction on TV or radio
- Soap (TV series), a 1970s sitcom
- S.O.A.P. (band), a Danish pop music duo
- Sons of All Pussys, a Japanese band often abbreviated S.O.A.P.
- Captain Soap MacTavish, fictional soldier from the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare series
- Hotel Soap is an animated cartoon character in the Dr. Tran animated series of internet shorts
- An abbreviation for Snakes on a Plane, a 2006 film
- "Soap" (Melanie Martinez song)
Science and technology
- Sugar soap, a material used for cleaning surfaces before repainting
- SOAP (originally an acronym for Simple Object Access Protocol), a protocol specification in computer networks
- Spectrometric Oil Analysis Program, a method for testing the oil in aircraft engines for the concentration of critical metals to identify wear of engine parts
- Symbolic Optimal Assembly Program, an assembly language for the IBM 650 computer
- SOAP note, a method of documentation used in medical charts
- Short Oligonucleotide Analysis Package, a bioinformatics package used for the assembly and analysis of DNA sequences
- Soap Creek, a stream in the U.S. state of Missouri
- Soap shoes, skateboarding shoes made for grinding
- Joe Soap, a comic strip series
- En Soap, 2006 Danish comedy film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soap.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.