Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up crawler in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crawler may refer to:
- Web crawler, a computer program that gathers and categorizes information on the World Wide Web
- A first-instar nymph of a scale insect that has legs and walks around before it attaches itself and becomes stationary
- Crawler (BEAM) in robotics
- A type of crane on tracks
- "Crawlers" (Into the Dark), an episode of the second season of Into the Dark
- As a proper name:
- Crawl (disambiguation)
- Bottom crawler, an underwater exploration and recovery vehicle
- Crawler-transporter, a large tracked vehicle used by NASA to transport spacecraft
- Nightcrawler (Lumbricus terrestris), an annelid worm also called "common earthworm" and "dew worm"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crawler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.