Jump to navigation Jump to search
NLC may refer to:
- National Location Code, a numerical code assigned to revenue-generating locations on the British railway network for accounting and ticket-issuing purposes
- Naliya Cantt, the station code for a railway station in Northern India
- New London (Amtrak station), Connecticut, United States; Amtrak station code NLC.
- North Lake College, a Dallas County Community College.
- Northeast Lakeview College, a community college and member college of the Alamo Colleges in the San Antonio, Texas metropolitan area.
- Northwest Lineman College
Companies, organizations, departments
- The National Labor Committee, an American NGO working for sweatshop labor reform in Asia and Central/South America
- National Leadership Conference, the largest conference of the year of FBLA-PBL
- National League of Cities, an advocacy organization in the United States representing 19,495 cities
- National Liaison Committee for International Students in Australia
- National Liberal Club, a London gentlemen's club
- National Liberation Council, the government in Ghana from 1966 to 1969
- National Library of China, the national library in Beijing
- National Lottery Commission, a non departmental public body which regulates and licenses the UK National Lottery
- National Lutheran Council, a former association of Lutheran churches in the United States
- Ndola Lime Company Limited, a Zambian company
- Nebraska Library Commission
- Newfoundland and Labrador Liquor Corporation
- Neo-Luciferian Church
- New Leaders Council Leading progressive leadership training institute in North America
- New Line Cinema film studio
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation, a lignite mining and power generating company in India
- Nigeria Labour Congress
- Northern Land Council, an Aboriginal organisation in the Northern Territory of Australia
- National League Central, a division in Major League Baseball
- Natural language and computation
- Nematic Liquid Crystal
- Newton's Law of Cooling
- Next Linear Collider
- Noctilucent cloud, rare bright cloudlike atmospheric phenomena visible in a deep twilight
- Nurse Licensure Compact, a multi-state agreement allowing some nurses in the United States to practice outside of their home state
|Search foron Wikipedia.|
- All pages with titles containing NLC or NLCs
- All pages with titles beginning with NLC
- NLCS (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NLC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.