Talk:Yuuzhan Vong invasion
|This article was nominated for deletion on 17 July 2009 (UTC). The result of the discussion was keep.|
|WikiProject Star Wars||(Rated Redirect-class)|
I didn't read the books in this series. I need you guys to rework the page. As you can see, I just started a page for this. --B-101
Additions to the article
I forgot to mention that I added the "Beginnings of the war" and "The New Republic's retialation" paragraphs, I'll add the "Invasion of the Core worlds", "The GFFA creation", "The swing of the war effort", "The end of the war" later, and I might add a paragrapah on "The new Jedi purge", do you think it's pertinent? --MB
Spoilers in opening paragraph
Just a note to whoever is organizing this article... there is a rather large spoiler (deaths of major characters) in the intro... these should probably be moved... --Forcemasteryoda
- Agreed, at the very least the spoiler warning needs to be moved to the top of the page. Stardust8212 02:26, 16 May 2006 (UTC)
Lots of edits made
One question: Was this written by eight year olds? This page had the highest amount of copyedits I have ever seen. I made as many as possible of them, and it now reads much better in many ways: verb tenses, grammar, spelling, etc. You all can thank me later. Teh tennisman 20:28, 13 July 2006 (UTC)
- Worse- the masses of Star Wars fans who like whatever is new. --maru (talk) contribs 00:30, 14 July 2006 (UTC)
- Ooh. Painful. Teh tennisman 01:22, 14 July 2006 (UTC)
I would like to make a request...
Can somebody make the infobox about the war here? I would make it myself but, I don't know how.
- Just did the infobox. I hope it helps. QelDroma06 05:05, 6 September 2006 (UTC)
- Thanks, that helps a lot.